Senior Administrative Assistant, 12 Month Maternity Contract | Calgary
Competition Number: SRADM/Calg
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continue to generate exceptional occupancy levels in our portfolio by adding value through ownership, management and redevelopment opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community. We pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork. Through the Core Values, our employees are committed to a culture of respect, honesty, open communication and accountability with high standards of professional and ethical conduct.
We offer an engaging work environment with an excellent compensation and benefits program. Recognized as a leader in innovative management solutions for our assets, Aspen is always looking for talented people to join our high performance team.
We have an immediate opening for a team and service oriented individual to fill an Senior Administrative Assistant, 12 Month Maternity Contract role in our head office, Calgary.
If you, or someone you know, are a match for the qualifications below please submit resumes to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll find a full listing and description for this and other Aspen positions currently available at www.aspenproperties.ca.
Thank you for your interest in the Aspen team.
This position reports to and provides support to the Vice President, Financial Reporting & Corporate Services and Human Resources & Payroll Manager. This position also provides administrative support to the Corporate Services team.
Hours of work required for this position are Monday to Friday 8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.
- Prepare correspondence including memos, letters, reports, documents including tables, charts, graphs and financial statements
- Compile board packages and prepare meeting materials
- Coordinate board and management meetings
- Provide back-up and lunch cover to the main Reception function
- Liaise with law firms relating to annual returns and resolutions
- Liaise with banking institutions relating to banking arrangements
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources, Accounting and IT
- Assist with hiring process and new hire orientation to the company
- Provide back-up support to other executive officers
- Facilitate breakfasts and luncheons for board and other internal meetings
- Mail, fax and email company materials
- Maintain on site filing system and offsite archives
- Other duties as required
- University degree or College diploma
- 3 - 4 years in an administration support function
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office products i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong proficiency in Adobe
- Strict attention to detail
- Familiarity with financial statements and legal documents
- Ability to exercise sound business judgment and confidentiality
- Superior proof reading skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An organized self-starter with excellent time management and multitasking abilities
- Honesty and integrity combined with a high level of initiative and dedication
- A positive attitude with superior customer service and team work skills
- Successful City of Calgary Police Information/Criminal Record Check.
This position was posted on July 2, 2019 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.