Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – Contract Maternity Leave | Edmonton, AB
Competition Number: RA/Edm
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will provide support to the Property Management Team and will report directly to the Property Manager.
Hours of work: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Administrative Support
- Greet, effectively communicate and assist all visitors, customers and tenant inquires acting in a professional and friendly manner
- Maintain professional appearance of the office
- Manage incoming / outgoing calls
- Send, receive and distribute courier packages
- Handle incoming, outgoing mail and faxes
- Maintain inventory control
- Manage Conference Centre facilities
- Complete administrative tasks
- Provide support to the Vice President, Property Management & Operations and the Property Management Team
- Assist in coordination of tenant appreciation events
- Maintain tenant databases and correspondence
- Maintain tenant files (both electronic and hard copy)
- Book meeting rooms
- Maintain company business contacts list
- Assist in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient in filing protocols (both electronic and hard copy)
- Strong, effective and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise confidentiality
- Ability to allocate one’s time effectively, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Handle multiple demands and adapt to new ideas and constant changes
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment and develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with employees, tenants and industry partners
- Honesty and integrity combined with a high level of initiative and dedication
- Successful police criminal record check and education check
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continuously earn exceptional returns by adding value through ownership, management and development opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community and we pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork.
We offer a dynamic opportunity with an excellent compensation and benefits program. We are a fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning, development and success!
We are pleased to announce that we have an opening for a team and service oriented individual to fill a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant – 18 month Contract Maternity Leave in Edmonton.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you or someone you know are a match for the qualifications above, please have them submit their resumes to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
This position was posted on March 9, 2018 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.