Reception / Administrative Assistant – Five Month Contract | Calgary
Competition Number: RA/Cal
The Receptionist and Administrative Assistant will be responsible for Head Office reception coverage and administrative support and will report directly to the Executive Assistant, Corporate Services.
Hours of work: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Administrative Support
- Greet and assist all visitors, guests and tenants
- Maintain professional appearance of the front reception/communal areas of the office
- Manage incoming/outgoing calls
- Send, receive and distribute courier packages
- Handle incoming, outgoing mail and faxes
- Order stationery supplies for Head Office and maintain inventory control
- EAF approval and distribution
- Maintain boardroom and meeting rooms
- Kitchen duties
- Prepare correspondence, schedule appointments, coordinate conference calls and filing
- Organize meeting rooms and facilitate food services as necessary
- Maintain company business contact list
- Liaise with outside suppliers for stationary and supplies
- Assist with photocopying and meeting materials assembly as required
- Assist with the arrangement and coordination of special projects
- Provide support to Corporate Services
- Other duties as required
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a professional office environment
- Experience in a front line customer service or reception position is required
- Completion of a post-secondary education program is required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional Customer Service and teamwork skills
- Strong, effective and professional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to exercise confidentiality
- Ability to allocate one’s time effectively, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple demands and adapt to new ideas and constant changes
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment and develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with employees, tenants and community partners
- Honesty and integrity combined with a high level of initiative and dedication
- Successful police criminal record check and education check
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continuously earn exceptional returns by adding value through ownership, management and development opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community and we pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork.
We offer a dynamic, fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning, development and success!
We are pleased to announce that we have an immediate opening for a team and service oriented individual to fill a Reception / Administrative Assistant position in Calgary.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you or someone you know are a match for the qualifications above, please have them submit their resumes to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position was posted on January 12, 2018 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.