Property Administrator, Palliser Complex, 18 Month Maternity Contract | Calgary
Competition Number: ADMPALL/Calg
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continue to earn exceptional returns by adding value through ownership, management and development opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community. We pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork. Through the core values, our employees are committed to a culture of honesty, open communication and accountability with high standards of professional and ethical conduct.
We offer a dynamic opportunity, with an excellent compensation and benefits program. We are a fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning, development and success.
We are pleased to announce we have an immediate opening for a team and service oriented individual to fill a Property Administrator, Palliser Complex, 18 Month Maternity Contract role based in Calgary.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you, or someone you know, are a match for the qualifications below please submit resumes to Human Resources at email@example.com.
You’ll find a full listing and description for this and other Aspen positions currently available at www.aspenproperties.ca.
Thank you for your interest in the Aspen team.
The Property Administrator is responsible for providing property administration support to the Palliser Complex.
Regular work hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm. The Property Administrator will report directly to the Property Manager.
- Prepare and distribute daily correspondence for the property management team
- Prepare and distribute quarterly management reports and expense reports for property management group
- Coordinate, issue purchase orders and budget future years for projects assigned
- Assist property management team with the coordination of draft and final budgets for the portfolio
- Track and calculate percentage rent and HVAC after-hours charge backs
- Update and maintain tenant contact list
- Update and maintain current contract spreadsheet
- Support Assistant Property Manager with parking assignments and parking roster updates
- Draft and issue all notices to tenants regrading building operations
- Assist accounting team with invoicing, percentage rent, chargebacks, A/R and collection of information as required
- Assist Assistant Property Manager to issue security clearances on a daily basis
- Coordinate after hours security
- Prepare temporary license agreements e.g. kiosks, promotional events, tenant amenities, etc.
- Maintain elevator booking schedule
- Maintain and track property chattels
- Maintain electronic and hard copy files
- Assist with the arrangement and coordination of special projects as required
- Other duties as assigned by the Property Manager
- 2 + years solid administrative experience
- Commercial office real estate work experience strongly preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Completion of a post-secondary program is a requirement
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail in high volume environments
- Strong team player with superior customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, verbally and in writing
- Successful City of Calgary Police Information/Criminal Record Check and Educational Check
This position was posted on July 2, 2019 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.