Property Administrator | Edmonton
Competition Number: PA/Edm
Reporting to the Property Manager, the Property Administrator is responsible for providing property administration support to the Edmonton team.
Hours of work: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Distribute Welcome Packages and Move Out Packages
- Prepare temporary license agreements (e.g. promotional events)
- Maintain current tenant insurance certificates
- Maintain bicycle cage license agreements
- Assist with the arrangement and coordination of special projects (e.g. tenant appreciation events, charitable drives, Festive gifts, etc.)
- Maintain petty cash flow monthly, including expense reports
- Provide cleaning vacancy reporting to janitorial contractor on a monthly basis
- Assist leasing in the set-up of all vacant spaces including banners and other marketing materials
- Coordinate all tenant and building signage with the assistance of the Property Manager
- Assist with the annual budget preparation, including data entry into Yardi
- Assist accounting with all outstanding receivables for the portfolio
- Distribute all upcoming rent step-up notices and changes in monthly rental charges
- Prepare and distribute correspondence for the Property Manager
- Provide support and back-up to Reception/Administrative Assistant on a daily basis
- Provide support and back-up for conference centre and gym facilities.
- Participates in community involvement projects
- Other duties as assigned by Property Manager
- 2 + years solid administrative experience
- Real estate experience is an asset
- Completion of a post-secondary program is a requirement
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Basic IT troubleshooting an asset
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines, and attention to detail in high volume environments
- Strong team player with superior customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, verbally and in writing
- Successful BackCheck and City of Edmonton Police Information Check and Education Check
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continuously earn exceptional returns by adding value through ownership, management and development opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community and we pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork.
We offer a dynamic opportunity with an excellent compensation and benefits program. We are a fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning, development and success!
We are pleased to announce that we have an immediate opening for a team and service oriented individual to fill a Property Administrator position in Edmonton.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you or someone you know are a match for the qualifications above, please have them submit their resumes to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
You’ll find a full listing and description for this and other Aspen positions currently available at http://aspenproperties.ca/careers/postings/.
This position was posted on December 1, 2017 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.