Leasing Manager | Calgary, AB
Competition Number: LM/Cal
Reporting to the Senior Leasing Manager and Vice President, Investments & Asset Management, the Leasing Manager is responsible for lease transactions, research and analysis in the areas of valuation, acquisition, development, broker relations, tenant relations, property management and asset management. This position also works with members of the Senior Management team in pursuing and closing acquisitions and dispositions.
- Day to day leasing responsibilities including touring of space and negotiating offers to lease and leases in conjunction with Lease Administrator
- Marketing available units to brokers and prospective tenants
- Networking and attending real estate events
- Ensuring vacancies are in the best possible condition ready to lease
- Communication with tenants regarding leasing of space
- Establish and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and tenants
- Understand the current market conditions and trends and update stakeholders regularly including tracking of vacancies & market date
- Completing and updating budgets and quarterly reports
- Develop financial models where required
- Conduct market analysis and research real estate activity across various markets
- Assist with portfolio valuation and due diligence
- Market surveillance and analysis
- Occasional travel to Edmonton (as needed)
- Completed undergraduate degree (required) with outstanding academic credentials in Business, Finance (preferred) or Economics
- 1-3 years of relevant commercial real estate experience
- Knowledge of real estate investment operations an asset
- Occasional travel and overnight stays required
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office products including superior knowledge of Excel
- Commitment to and understanding of excellence in customer service
- Strong written, verbal communications and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical and systematic problem solving skills with superior attention to detail
- Demonstrated creative, entrepreneurial and innovative capabilities
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize in order to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Adaptable and flexible, willing to work evenings or weekends if ever required
- Self-starter, outgoing
- Proven understanding and alignment with Aspen’s core values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork
- Successful City of Calgary Police Information/Criminal Record Check and Educational Check
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continuously earn exceptional returns by adding value through ownership, management and development opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community and we pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork.
We offer a dynamic opportunity with an excellent compensation and benefits program. We are a fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning, development and success!
We are pleased to announce that we have an opening for a team and service oriented individual to fill a Leasing Manager role in Calgary, Alberta.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you or someone you know are a match for the qualifications above, please have them submit their resumes to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position was posted on November 22, 2018 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.