Leasing Associate | Calgary
Competition Number: LA/Cal
This position reports to the Senior Leasing Manager and provides support to the Leasing, Lease Administration, Asset Management and Acquisition teams.
- Assist the Senior Leasing Manager in touring the Calgary portfolio
- Assist in the preparation of proposals for prospective tenants and real estate brokers
- Process and track all proposals/offers from start to finish
- Receive and handle inquiry calls from prospective tenants and real estate brokers
- Assist with in house data keeping and tracking
- Floor plan and BOMA measurement coordination
- Broker event planning and coordination
- Update and coordinate monthly mail out of leasing brochures
- Prepare and proofread correspondence including memos, letters and reports
- Assist in the preparation of requests for proposals, letters of intent and offers to lease for the leasing group
- Responsible for the filing/scanning and file management of the leasing and corporate files
- Prepare, proofread, format and/or review all leasing documents, spreadsheets and summary sheets
- Liaise and partner with internal departments as required
- Coordinate and book meetings; ensure boardroom setup requirements are met, including AV requirements, and prepare agendas and meeting materials
- Complete frequent audits of the company website to ensure information is accurate and current
- Mail, fax and email company materials on behalf of team
- Maintain on-site electronic and physical filing systems
- Conduct research and provide support on special projects
- Complete expense reports
- Other duties as required
- University degree or college diploma required
- 2+ years in a commercial real estate administrative function is required
- Corporate services experience strongly preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with corporate and legal documents
- Superior listening, customer service and teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of professionalism and a demonstrated ability to speak and adapt to various audiences
- Strict attention to detail with superior proof reading skills
- Ability to exercise sound business judgment and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills
- An organized self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to manage competing priorities
- Honesty and integrity combined with a high level of initiative and dedication
- Excellent planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Successful police criminal record check and education check
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continuously earn exceptional returns by adding value through ownership, management and development opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community and we pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork.
We offer a dynamic opportunity with an excellent compensation and benefits program. We are a fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning, development and success!
We are pleased to announce that we have an immediate opening for a team and service oriented individual to fill a Leasing Associate position in Calgary.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you or someone you know are a match for the qualifications above, please have them submit their resumes to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
You’ll find a full listing and description for this and other Aspen positions currently available at http://aspenproperties.ca/careers/postings/.
This position was posted on November 11, 2017 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.