Leasing Assistant | Calgary, AB
Competition Number: LA/Cal
The Leasing Assistant provides support to the Leasing, Lease Administration, Asset Management and Acquisition Teams. This position will report to the Senior Leasing Manager.
- Prepare and proofread correspondence including memos, letters and reports
- Assist in the preparation of requests for proposals and letters of intent for the leasing group
- Assist Senior Leasing Manager and Leasing Manager to tour the Calgary portfolio
- Complete frequent audits of the company website to ensure information is accurate and current
- Responsible for the filing/scanning and file management of the leasing and corporate files
- Prepare, proofread, format and/or review documents including tables, charts, graphs, spreadsheets, invoices, notices, contracts, and cost summary sheets
- Floor plan and BOMA measurement coordination
- Broker event planning and coordination
- Update and coordinate monthly mail out of leasing brochures
- Liaise with property management and accounting departments as required to track document, vacancy and furniture status
- Coordinate and book meetings; ensure boardroom setup requirements are completed, including AV requirements, agendas and meeting material preparation
- Mail and email company materials on behalf of team
- Maintain on-site electronic and physical filing systems
- Conduct research and provide support on special projects
- Compile expense reports
- Other duties as required
- University degree or college diploma required
- Experience with AutoCAD preferred
- Previous experience in an administrative support function preferred
- Corporate services experience strongly preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with corporate and legal documents
- Superior customer service and teamwork skills
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to exercise sound business judgment and confidentiality
- Superior proof reading skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An organized self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to manage competing priorities
- Honesty and integrity combined with a high level of initiative and dedication
- Excellent planning, organization and problem solving skills
- Successful completion of a police criminal record check
- Successful City of Calgary Police Information/Criminal Record Check and Educational Check
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continuously earn exceptional returns by adding value through ownership, management and development opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community and we pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork.
We offer a dynamic opportunity with an excellent compensation and benefits program. We are a fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning, development and success!
We are pleased to announce that we have an opening for a team and service oriented individual to fill a Leasing Assistant role in Calgary, Alberta.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you or someone you know are a match for the qualifications above, please have them submit their resumes to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
This position was posted on November 22, 2018 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.