Guest Services Representative – Calgary Tower | Calgary
Competition Number: GSR/Cal
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Guest Services Representative at the Calgary Tower. Under the leadership of the Manager and Supervisors, you will provide exceptional customer service to our guests. You will greet people, answer questions about Calgary, and provide visitors with an unforgettable experience 525 feet above the downtown core.
Additionally, as a Guest Services Representative, you will:
- Process admission transactions and handle cash
- Respond to in-person and telephone inquiries
- Assist supervisors and managers as required
- Perform additional duties within your areas of interest and abilities (the sky’s the limit – literally!)
Your diverse set of skills and qualifications include:
- A high school diploma and/or post-secondary education program
- Maturity, flexibility, reliability, and punctuality
- Cash-handling experience
- A courteous, personable, and engaging attitude
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills (proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite)
- A strong orientation toward customer service and teamwork
- The ability to take initiative and multi-task
- A strong work ethic based on honesty and integrity
- Successful City of Calgary Police Information/Criminal Record Check
This position will primarily be scheduled for weekday shifts from 8:45am – 5:15pm, with the potential to be scheduled for the occasional weekend or evening shift as required.
The Calgary Tower is professionally owned and managed by Aspen Property Management Ltd., therefore you will represent a company with a reputation for integrity, leadership, and vision.
If you would like to be part of the Tower team, please send your resume and a cover letter that highlights how and why you would be a great fit to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 18, 2017.