Guest Services Representative, Calgary Tower | Calgary, AB
Competition Number: GSRv/Cal
Do you want to meet people from all over the world? Are you a friendly and outgoing person who loves Calgary? If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity, we want to meet you.
We have an immediate opening for a part-time Guest Services Representative at the Calgary Tower. Under the leadership of the Manager and Supervisors, you will provide exceptional customer service to our guests. You will greet people, answer questions about Calgary, and provide visitors with an unforgettable experience 525 feet above the downtown core.
This position is supervised by Calgary Tower Management Team. This position will primarily be scheduled for shifts Friday to Monday from 5:00pm – 10:30pm, with the potential to cover additional shifts as required.
- Process admission transactions and handle cash
- Respond to in-person and telephone inquiries
- Assist supervisors and managers as required
- Provide visitors with information about the Calgary Tower and city
- Assist with audio guides (ensure visitors know how to use the guides, collect unused guides on the Observation Deck)
- Perform additional duties within your areas of interest and abilities (the sky’s the limit – literally!)
- A high school diploma and/or post-secondary education program
- Maturity, flexibility, reliability, and punctuality
- Cash-handling experience
- A courteous, personable, and engaging attitude
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills (proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite)
- A strong orientation toward customer service and teamwork
- The ability to take initiative and multi-task
- A strong work ethic based on honesty and integrity
- Successful City of Calgary Police Information and Criminal Record Check
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continuously earn exceptional returns by adding value through ownership, management and development opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community and we pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork.
We are pleased to announce that we have an opening for a team and service oriented individual to fill a Guest Services Representative role in Calgary, Alberta.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you or someone you know are a match for the qualifications above, please have them submit their resumes to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position was posted on September 5, 2018 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.