Guest Services Keyholder, Calgary Tower | Calgary, AB
Competition Number: GSK/Cal
Do you want to meet people from all over the world? Are you a friendly and outgoing person who loves Calgary? If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity, we want to meet you.
We have an immediate opening for a part-time Guest Services Representative at the Calgary Tower. Under the leadership of the Manager and Supervisors, you will provide exceptional customer service to our guests. You will greet people, answer questions about Calgary, and provide visitors with an unforgettable experience 525 feet above the downtown core.
This position is supervised by Calgary Tower Management Team. This position will be scheduled to work full time hours that include days, evenings, weekends, and public holidays. Only candidates with 7-days-a-week flexibility will be considered.
- Perform Calgary Tower keyholder opening & closing duties
- Supervise end of shift sales reconciliation
- Process retail transactions and handle cash
- Manage & distribute our inventory of multimedia tour guide units
- Respond to in-person and telephone inquiries
- Provide customer service assistance on the Calgary Tower observation deck
- Assist supervisors and managers as required
- Perform additional duties within your areas of interest and abilities (the sky’s the limit – literally!)
- A High school diploma and/or post-secondary education
- Maturity, flexibility, reliability, and punctuality
- High customer volume cash-handling experience
- A courteous, personable, and engaging attitude
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- A strong orientation toward customer service and teamwork
- The ability to take initiative and multi-task
- A strong work ethic based on honesty and integrity
- Successful City of Calgary Police Information and Criminal Record Check
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continuously earn exceptional returns by adding value through ownership, management and development opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community and we pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork.
We are pleased to announce that we have an opening for a team and service oriented individual to fill a Guest Services Keyholder role in Calgary, Alberta.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you or someone you know are a match for the qualifications above, please have them submit their resumes to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
This position was posted on September 19, 2018 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.