Concierge, Palliser Portfolio | Calgary, AB
Competition Number: CPP/Cal
The Concierge is a key Aspen representative within the Palliser Portfolio. This role is the initial point of contact for tenants and visitors entering the property. The successful candidate must be professional, engaged, and communicative.
Hours of work required for this position are Monday to Friday 8:00a.m. – 4:00p.m. This position reports to Palliser Portfolio, Property Management.
- Provide prompt, professional, courteous service to tenants and visitors in a personalized and refined manner.
- Assist tenants and visitors with a multitude of individual inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist the property management, security, and operations teams with access requests and other tasks as required.
- Review pass-on from previous day(s) shift to ensure full understanding of requests and timelines.
- Report building matters in an effective and timely fashion.
- Coordinate with security team to provide assistance and direction in emergency situations.
- Attention to lobby, elevator, and exterior plaza appearance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid First Aid/CPR with AED certification.
- 2+ years of working experience at a high customer service level, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Good understanding of Microsoft PC applications.
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills are a necessity.
- Strong team player with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team.
- Superior problem solving and judgement skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to use discretion when dealing with tenants, visitors and vendors.
- Strong interpersonal and highly developed organizational skills.
- Successful City of Calgary Police Information/Criminal Record Check.
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continuously earn exceptional returns by adding value through ownership, management and development opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community and we pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork.
We offer a dynamic opportunity with an excellent compensation and benefits program. We are a fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning, development and success!
We are pleased to announce that we have an opening for a team and service oriented individual to fill a Concierge role in Calgary, Alberta.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you or someone you know are a match for the qualifications above, please have them submit their resumes to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
This position was posted on September 25, 2018 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.