Concierge, Sun Life Plaza | Calgary, AB
Competition Number: CSLP/Ca
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continue to generate exceptional occupancy levels in our portfolio by adding value through ownership, management and redevelopment opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community. We pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork. Through the Core Values, our employees are committed to a culture of respect, honesty, open communication and accountability with high standards of professional and ethical conduct.
We offer an engaging work environment with an excellent compensation and benefits program. Recognized as a leader in innovative management solutions for our assets, Aspen is always looking for talented people to join our high performance team.
There is a fantastic opportunity in our Edmonton operation. We have an immediate opening for a team and service oriented individual to fill a Concierge role at Sun Life Plaza, Calgary.
If you, or someone you know, are a match for the qualifications below please submit resumes to Human Resources at email@example.com.
You’ll find a full listing and description for this and other Aspen positions currently available at www.aspenproperties.ca.
Thank you for your interest in the Aspen team.
The Concierge is a key Aspen representative within the Sun Life Plaza property. This role is the initial point of contact for tenants and visitors entering the property. The successful candidate must be professional, engaged, and communicative.
Hours of work required for this position are Monday to Friday 8:00a.m. – 4:00p.m. This position reports to Sun Life Plaza, Property Management.
- Provide prompt, professional, courteous service to tenants and visitors in a personalized and refined manner.
- Assist tenants and visitors with a multitude of individual enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist the property management, security, and operations teams with access requests and other tasks as required.
- Review pass-on from previous day(s) shift to ensure full understanding of requests and timelines.
- Report building matters in an effective and timely fashion.
- Coordinate with security team to provide assistance and direction in emergency situations.
- Attention to lobby, elevator, and exterior plaza appearance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid First Aid/CPR with AED certification.
- 2+ years of working experience at a high customer service level, preferably in the hospitality industry.
- Good understanding of Microsoft PC applications.
- Strong written and verbal English language communication skills are a necessity.
- Strong team player with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team.
- Superior problem solving and judgement skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to use discretion when dealing with tenants, visitors and vendors.
- Strong interpersonal and highly developed organizational skills.
- Successful City of Calgary Police Information/Criminal Record Check.
This position was posted on March 27, 2019 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.