Community Manager | Calgary, AB
Competition Number: CM/Cal
This position collaborates with and provides support to the Leasing and Property Management teams of Aspen Properties.
- Driving occupancy, growth and promotion of Landlord Co-Working premises
- Act as a Landlord Co-Working ambassador
- Manage inquiry calls and show premises to prospective members and real estate brokers, including exercising discretion in guiding prospective members
- Work with Lease Administration to lease and document agreements with prospective members
- Work with the managing team to achieve excellence in the delivery of services to members
- Prepare and coordinate spaces to suit members and prospective members needs
- Maintain common areas, including kitchen, conference and meeting rooms and office supply areas, including keeping conference and meeting rooms orderly and the ordering of kitchen and office supplies
- Membership Management:
- Develop community initiatives designed to create connections between members, including member introductions, overseeing events, electronic and print communications, and building walkthroughs
- Solve space-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations
- Proactively gather data on members’ business objectives and identify both Landlord Co-Working and member services that could help members achieve their objectives
- Design and implement rules, guidelines and best practices for the community to optimize member experience
- Ensure conference rooms are prepared for all bookings
- Assist with in-house data management and tracking
- Assist with budget preparation and management
- Update and coordinate monthly email of leasing materials
- Prepare and proofread correspondence including memos, letters and reports
- Liaise and partner with internal departments as required
- Coordinate and assist with meeting bookings; ensure boardroom setup requirements are met, including AV requirements, agenda preparation and any ancillary meeting materials
- Electronically communicate company materials on behalf of team
- Maintain on-site electronic filing systems
- Stay current on co-working trends
- Other duties as required
- University degree or college diploma required
- Customer Service and sales experience required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior listening, customer service and teamwork skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of professionalism and a demonstrated ability to speak and adapt to various audiences
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills
- An organized self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to manage competing priorities
- Honesty and integrity combined with a high level of initiative and dedication
- Excellent planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Successful police criminal record check and education check
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continuously earn exceptional returns by adding value through ownership, management and development opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community and we pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork.
We offer a dynamic, fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning, development and success!
We are pleased to announce that we have an immediate opening for a team and service oriented individual to fill a Community Manager position in Calgary.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you or someone you know are a match for the qualifications above, please have them submit their resumes to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
This position was posted on March 6, 2018 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.