Community Associate | Calgary | Calgary
Competition Number: CA/Calg
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continue to earn exceptional returns by adding value through ownership, management and development opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community. We pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork. Through the core values, our employees are committed to a culture of honesty, open communication and accountability with high standards of professional and ethical conduct.
We offer a dynamic opportunity, with an excellent compensation and benefits program. We are a fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning, development and success.
We are pleased to announce we have an immediate opening for a team and service-oriented individual to fill an Community Associate role based in Calgary.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you, or someone you know, are a match for the qualifications below please submit resumes to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll find a full listing and description for this and other Aspen positions currently available at www.aspenproperties.ca.
Thank you for your interest in the Aspen team.
Reporting to the General Manager, Co-Working, this position collaborates with and provides support to the Campus, Leasing, and Property Management teams of Aspen Properties. You will be the daily point of contact for our Campus locations and will be an integral part of delivering the Campus experience to members.
- Be the daily driver of the Campus experience at our Co-Working locations
- Act as the daily point of contact for current and prospective Campus members
- Manage inquiry calls and emails and show the premise to prospective members and real estate brokers, including exercising discretion in guiding prospective members
- Work with General Manager, Co-Working and Lease Administration to lease and document agreements with prospective members
- Work with the managing team to achieve excellence in the delivery of services to members
- Prepare and coordinate spaces to suit members and prospective members needs (staging vacant offices and common areas)
- Maintain common areas including: kitchen, conference and meeting rooms, office supply
areas, including keeping conference and meeting rooms orderly and the ordering of kitchen and office supplies
- Membership Management:
- Onboard all new members to ensure a successful start at Campus (coordinate setting up WiFi login information, Keys and Swipe cards, digital receptionist information, meeting room booking setup)
- Ensure move out procedures are followed for all former Campus members (keys and swipe cards returned, walkthrough the premises with the member, etc.)
- Assist in implementing community initiatives designed to create connections between members
- Solve space-related issues to ensure a cohesive community and manage member expectations
- Proactively gather data on members’ business objectives and identify both Landlord Co-Working and member services that could help members achieve their objectives
- Assist the Campus team in proactively accessing our rules, guidelines and best practices to optimize member experience
- Actively follow up on tour leads and track prospective members
- Assist with in-house data management and tracking
- Update and coordinate monthly email of leasing materials
- Prepare and proofread correspondence including memos, letters and reports
- Liaise and partner with internal departments as required
- Electronically communicate company materials on behalf of team
- Maintain on-site electronic filing systems (rent roll, tour tracking, insurance, tenant contact information etc.)
- Stay current on co-working trends
- Other duties as required
- University degree or college diploma required
- Customer Service and sales experience required
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior listening and customer service skills
- Ability to effectively work independently as well as part of a larger team
- Superior problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong self-starter who can adapt to fast changing situations and environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a high level of professionalism and a demonstrated ability to speak and adapt to various audiences
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and strong presentation skills
- An organized self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to manage competing priorities
- Honesty and integrity combined with a high level of initiative and dedication
- Excellent planning, organization and problem-solving skills
- Successful police criminal record check and education check
This position was posted on November 18, 2019 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.