Administrative Assistant – Calgary - 12 Month Contract | Calgary
Competition Number: AA/Cal
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to Executive Chairman of the Board and President & CEO and their respective Executive Assistants.
Hours of work: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Provide administrative support
- Prepare correspondence including memos, emails, letters, and reports
- Schedule meetings and appointments including coordination of conference calls
- Book meeting rooms and facilitate food services as necessary
- Create and maintain tracking spreadsheets
- Prepare expense reports and perform some bookkeeping duties
- Filing of documents both electronic and paper
- Maintain Executive contact lists
- Liaise with outside suppliers for stationary and supplies
- Assist with photocopying, scanning presentations and meeting materials assembly as required
- Assist with the arrangement and coordination of events and special projects
- Provide backup support for head office reception including:
- greet and assist all visitors, guest and tenants
- manage ingoing/outgoing calls
- send, receive and distribute mail and courier packages
- Bank deposits
- Assist with personal errands for Executives
- Other duties as required
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a professional corporate office environment
- Completion of a post-secondary education program is required
- Finance or accounting education and background is strongly preferred
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional Customer Service and teamwork skills
- Strong, effective and professional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to exercise confidentiality
- Ability to allocate one’s time effectively, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple demands and adapt to new ideas and constant changes
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment and develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with employees, tenants and community partners
- Honesty and integrity combined with a high level of initiative and dedication
- Successful City of Calgary Police Information/Criminal Record Check
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
At Aspen our Vision is to remain a highly respected boutique real estate company and employer of choice. We will continuously earn exceptional returns by adding value through ownership, management and development opportunities.
Through our Purpose, Aspen Properties is passionate about creating value for our team and community and we pride ourselves on our Core Values; Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Service Excellence and Teamwork.
We offer a dynamic opportunity with an excellent compensation and benefits program. We are a fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning, development and success!
We are pleased to announce that we have an immediate opening for a team and service oriented individual to fill an Administrative Assistant role on a 12 month contract in Calgary.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you or someone you know are a match for the qualifications above, please have them submit their resumes to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll find a full listing and description for this and other Aspen positions currently available at http://aspenproperties.ca/careers/postings/.
This position was posted on April 18, 2017 and will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected. Thank you for your interest in Aspen. Please note only those selected for an interview will be contacted.